Concentrated diet balancer to enhance topline and provide key nutrients lacking in forage
Empower® Topline Balance® Diet Balancer is designed to round out nutrition for your horses that get adequate energy from good quality forage or pasture. It offers a blend of the essential amino acids, vitamins, and minerals horses need to look and feel their best, including unique support for better topline health. The low-feeding rate is a great benefit, making it the perfect partner with pasture or hay, or as a top dress to another feed.
- Added chromium can provide support for horses with metabolic issues and those that are easy keepers such as minis and ponies
- Amino acid inclusion: 2.2% Lysine Min, 0.8% Methionine Min, 1.4% Threonine Min, 0.4% Tryptophan Min
- Controlled starch formula helps support proper starch digestion and utilization
- Concentrated nutrient levels allow for low feeding rates to balance forages
- Organic trace mineral complexes for increased bioavailability, immune system support, and nutrient utilization
- Added prebiotics and probiotics, backed by research, aid in nutrient absorption and digestive health
- Guarantees 4 key essential amino acids to build and maintain a strong topline
Feed Empower Topline Balance Supplement to:
- Easy keepers and overweight horses
- Miniature horses and ponies
- Horses requiring nutritional support for insulin resistance or Cushing’s Syndrome
|Maintenance/Lay up||0.3 - 1.2||0.5 - 1.8||0.6 - 2.4||0.8 - 3.0||1.0 - 3.6||1.1 - 4.0|
|Light Work||0.5 - 1.2||0.7 - 1.8||1.0 - 2.4||1.2 - 3.0||1.4 - 3.6||1.7 - 4.0|
|Moderate Work||0.6 - 1.2||0.9 - 1.8||1.2 - 2.4||1.5 - 3.0||1.8 - 3.6||2.1 - 4.0|
|Heavy Work||0.8 - 1.2||1.2 - 1.8||1.6 - 2.4||2.0 - 3.0||2.4 - 3.6||2.8 - 4.0|
|Broodmares (entire gestation)||0.6 - 1.2||0.9 - 1.8||1.2 - 2.4||1.5 - 3.0||1.8 - 3.6||2.1 - 4.0|
|Stallions||0.6 - 1.8||0.9 - 1.8||1.2 - 2.4||1.5 - 3.0||1.8 - 3.6||2.1 - 4.0|
Select work level/status & find estimated bodyweight to find minimum range of LB to feed per day with forage.
Feed no less than the minimum LB listed along with at least 1.5% bwt in forage per day. If your individual horse requires more feed to maintain desired body condition, please transition to a feed designed for higher feeding rates such as a SafeChoice or ProForce product.
TIP: If you are feeding a lower protein forage such as coastal hay or lower quality grass hay, you may want to start at the high end of the range listed for your horse's bodyweight.
What makes some feeds better than others? What nutrients really make a difference in your horse's health? And how do we deliver the right combination for your animal? Those were our questions. Smart Grain Formulation is our answer.
|Crude Protein, minimum||30.0%|
|Crude Fat, minimum||5.0%|
|Crude Fiber, maximum||8.0%|
|Dietary Starch*, maximum||9.0%|
|Copper, minimum||250 ppm|
|Selenium, minimum||2.5 ppm|
|Zinc, minimum||750 ppm|
|Chromium, minimum||2.2 ppm|
|Vitamin A, minimum||18,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D, minimum||1,800 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, minimum||600 IU/lb|
|Biotin, minimum||1.5 mg/lb|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus, minimum||10.2 MIL CFU/LB|
|Lactobacillus casei, minimum||10.2 MIL CFU/LB|
|Bifidobacterium thermophilum, minimum||10.2 MIL CFU/LB|
|Enterococcus Faecium, minimum||10.2 MIL CFU/LB|
|Omega 3, minimum||0.50%|
|Omega 6, minimum||1.70%|