High fat, calorie dense supplement for working horses and hard keepers
Empower® Boost is a special blend of fat and select nutrients to give your horse a leg up to work harder, train longer, and perform better. Great for hard keepers to help maintain weight and for performance horses needing to sustain energy levels.
- Highly digestible fat from vegetable sources provides extra calories to support performance, endurance, and weight gain
- Flaxseed and high fat rice bran provide balanced ratio of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids which aid in reducing the effects of stress
- Concentrated calories and high fat to support healthy weight, skin health, shiny coat and overall bloom
- Added Vitamin E and selenium levels provide antioxidant benefits
- Added prebiotics and probiotics, backed by research, aid in nutrient absorption and digestive health
Feed Empower Boost Supplement to:
- Hard keepers or underweight horses
- Horses in heavy training
- Performance horses and racehorses
- Horses requiring nutritional support for tying up
|Activity Level||Lbs per head per day for 1,000 lb horse|
|Maintenance||0.5 - 1.0|
|Light to Moderate Work||1.0 - 2.0|
|Moderate to Heavy Work||2.0 - 3.0|
|Lactacting Mares||1.0 - 3.0|
|Breeding Horses||1.0 - 2.0|
Use the feeding table as a guide to supplementing with Empower Boost, and feed along with a complete, well-balanced diet, including good quality hay or the pasture equivalent.
If the horse’s manure becomes loose, reduce the amount of Empower Boost in the diet slightly until the horse adjusts. Then increase slowly again to the desired level.
Empower Boost contains added minerals and Vitamin E so it can be fed with a balanced diet, without diluting the mineral balance in the total diet.
What makes some feeds better than others? What nutrients really make a difference in your horse's health? And how do we deliver the right combination for your animal? Those were our questions. Smart Grain Formulation is our answer.
|Crude Protein, minimum||12.0%|
|Crude Fat, minimum||22.0%|
|Crude Fiber, maximum||8.0%|
|Dietary Starch*, maximum||22.0%|
|Copper, minimum||25 ppm|
|Selenium, minimum||0.60 ppm|
|Zinc, minimum||75 ppm|
|Vitamin E, minimum||500 IU/lb|
|Biotin, minimum||1.5 mg/lb|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus, minimum||9.5 MIL CFU/LB|
|Lactobacillus casei, minimum||9.5 MIL CFU/LB|
|Bifidobacterium thermophilum, minimum||9.5 MIL CFU/LB|
|Enterococcus Faecium, minimum||9.5 MIL CFU/LB|
|Omega 3, minimum||3.8%|
|Omega 6, minimum||