ShowTime 24/20 is formulated by an expert canine nutritionist for dogs of all activity levels. ShowTime is formulated from high quality proteins and elevated fat levels to promote proper body functions, build healthy muscle and tissue, and provide stamina for hardworking dogs.
THE BENEFITS OF
- 100% nutritionally complete and balanced (no added supplements needed).
- High quality protein made from high quality poultry and porcine meal for optimum performance.
- Omega fatty acids from added ground flaxseed, fish meal, and poultry fat create healthy skin, shiny hair coat, and it helps to support overall health.
- Beet Pulp is a premium source of fiber to help maintain intestinal health.
- Elevated levels of Vitamin A & E to help maintain a healthy immune system.
- Chelated minerals to help improve mineral absorption.
- Whole grain ground corn and ground wheat provide carbohydrates your dog needs for high energy levels.
|Crude Protein, Min||24.00%|
|Crude Fat, Min||20.00%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||3.00%|
|Omega 6 fatty acids*, Min||3.45%|
|Omega 3 fatty acids*, Min||0.26%|
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile
Chicken Byproduct Meal, Pork Meat and Bone Meal, Ground Whole Wheat, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Ground Yellow Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Wheat Middlings, Ground Flaxseed, Dried Brewer’s Yeast, Menhaden Fish Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Poultry Digest, Malted Barley Flour, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Propionate, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine Hydrochloride, Iron Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Riboflavin Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Calcium lodate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Cobalt Carbonate, and Folic Acid.
The amount of feed will vary with breed, size, activity level, and conditions. Always observe your pet to understand his or her nutritional requirements. These are only recommendations. Always provide plenty of fresh water for your pet.
|Body Weight||Daily Amounts|
|5-10 lb||0.75-1.25 cups|
|10-20 lb||1.25-1.50 cups|
|20-30 lb||1.50-2.00 cups|
|30-40 lb||2.00-2.50 cups|
|40-60 lb||2.50-3.00 cups|
|60-80 lb||3.00-3.50 cups|
|Over 80 lb||3.50-4.50 cups|