ShowTime 27/20 is formulated for growing puppies and for dogs of all activity levels. ShowTime Premium is formulated from high quality proteins and elevated fat levels to help promote proper body functions, build healthy muscle and tissue, and provide stamina for hard-working dogs.
THE BENEFITS OF
- 100% nutritionally complete and balanced (no added supplements needed).
- High quality protein made from high quality poultry and porcine meal for optimum performance.
- Omega fatty acids from added ground flaxseed, fish meal, and poultry fat create healthy skin, shiny hair coat, and it helps to support overall health.
- Beet Pulp is a premium source of fiber to help maintain intestinal health.
- Elevated levels of Vitamin A & E to help maintain a healthy immune system.
- Chelated minerals to help improve mineral absorption.
- Whole grain ground corn and ground wheat provide carbohydrates your dog needs for high energy levels.
|Crude Protein, Min||27.00%|
|Crude Fat, Min||20.00%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||2.50%|
|Omega 6 fatty acids*, Min||3.45%|
|Omega 3 fatty acids*, Min||0.26%|
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile
Chicken Byproduct Meal, Pork Meat and Bone Meal, Ground Whole Wheat, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Corn Gluten Meal, Ground Yellow Corn, Wheat Middlings, Dried Beet Pulp, Poultry Digest, Ground Flax Seed, Malted Barley Flour, Menhaden Fish Meal, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Calcium Propionate, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine Hydrochloride, Iron Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Riboflavin Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium lodate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Cobalt Carbonate, Folic Acid.
The amount of feed will vary with breed, size, activity level, and conditions. Always observe your pet to understand his or her nutritional requirements. These are only recommendations. Always provide plenty of fresh water for your pet.
|Body Weight||Daily Amounts|
|5-10 lb||0.75-1.25 cups|
|10-20 lb||1.25-1.50 cups|
|20-30 lb||1.50-2.00 cups|
|30-40 lb||2.00-2.50 cups|
|40-60 lb||2.50-3.00 cups|
|60-80 lb||3.00-3.50 cups|
|Over 80 lb||3.50-4.50 cups|