ShowTime Advanced 31/22
ShowTime 31/22 is formulated by an expert canine nutritionist for adult canines performing under high stress conditions or hard work. ShowTime Advanced contains the perfect balance of high proteins and poultry fat to enhance extra strength and endurance. This product is formulated to increase energy levels through the Brewer's rice and wheat formula, as well as protect your canine's joints through the glucosamine and chondroitin supplements.
THE BENEFITS OF
SHOWTIME ADVANCED 31/22
- 100% nutritionally complete and balanced (no added supplements needed).
- High quality protein made from high quality poultry and porcine meal for optimum performance
- Elevated levels of Vitamin A & E to help maintain a healthy immune system.
- ShowTime is formulated with chelated minerals to improve mineral absorption.
- Brewer’s Rice and Ground Wheat provide carbohydrates your dog needs for high energy levels.
- Omega fatty acids from added Ground Flaxseed, Fish Meal, and Poultry Fat creates healthy skin and shiny hair coat, and helps to support overall good health.
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate for healthy joints.
|Crude Protein, Min||31.00%|
|Crude Fat, Min||22.00%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||3.00%|
|Omega 6 fatty acids*, Min||3.50%|
|Omega 3 fatty acids*, Min||0.23%|
|Glucosamine*, Min||200 ppm|
|Chondroitin*, Min||60 ppm|
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile
Chicken Byproduct Meal, Pork Meat and Bone Meal, Ground Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Brewer's Rise, Poultry Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Menhaden Fish Meal, Brewer‘s Yeast, Ground Flaxseed, Poultry Digest, Dried Whole Egg, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Calcium Propionate, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine Hydrochloride, Betaine Anhydrous, Iron Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Riboflavin Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Cobalt Carbonate, and Folic Acid.
The amount of feed will vary with breed, size, activity level, and conditions. Always observe your pet to understand his or her nutritional requirements. These are only recommendations. Always provide plenty of fresh water for your pet.
|Body Weight||Daily Amounts|
|5-10 lb||0.75-1.25 cups|
|10-20 lb||1.25-1.50 cups|
|20-30 lb||1.50-2.00 cups|
|30-40 lb||2.00-2.50 cups|
|40-60 lb||2.50-3.00 cups|
|60-80 lb||3.00-3.50 cups|
|Over 80 lb||3.50-4.50 cups|