ShowTime Puppy 30/20
ShowTime 30/20 Puppy is formulated for all breeds. ShowTime Puppy contains the proper balance of protein and fat, combined with the proper vitamins and minerals needed for healthy growth and development. ShowTime is formulated with high quality ingredients for better digestibility.
THE BENEFITS OF
SHOWTIME PUPPY 30/20
- 100% nutritionally complete and balanced (no added supplements needed).
- High quality protein made from high quality poultry and porcine meal for optimum performance.
- Omega fatty acids from added ground flaxseed, fish meal, and poultry fat create healthy skin, shiny hair coat, and it helps to support overall health.
- Beet Pulp is a premium source of fiber to help maintain intestinal health.
- Elevated levels of Vitamin A & E to help maintain a healthy immune system.
- Chelated minerals to help improve mineral absorption.
- Whole grain ground corn and ground wheat provide carbohydrates your dog needs for high energy levels.
|Crude Protein, Min||30.00%|
|Crude Fat, Min||20.00%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||3.50%|
|Omega 6 fatty acids*, Min||3.20%|
|Omega 3 fatty acids*, Min||0.60%|
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile
Chicken Byproduct Meal, Pork Meat and Bone Meal, Ground Whole Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Menhaden Fish Meal, Ground Flaxseed, Poultry Digest, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Dicalcum Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Calcium Propionate, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine Hydrochloride, Iron Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Riboflavin Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B12), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Calcium lodate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Cobalt Carbonate, Folic Acid.
The amount of feed will vary with breed, size, activity level, and conditions. Always observe your pet to understand his or her nutritional requirements. These are only recommendations. Always provide plenty of fresh water for your pet.
|Body Weight||Daily Amounts|
|5-10 lb||0.75-1.25 cups|
|10-20 lb||1.25-1.50 cups|
|20-30 lb||1.50-2.00 cups|
|30-40 lb||2.00-2.50 cups|
|40-60 lb||2.50-3.00 cups|
|60-80 lb||3.00-3.50 cups|
|Over 80 lb||3.50-4.50 cups|